Version 5.0 Revision 6 of Empire of the Sun is now available.
EMERGENCY fix to correct the problem with the disappearing Game Turn Marker. Check the module’s changelog (the discussion page) for details.
Version 5.0 Revision 5 of Empire of the Sun is now available. Several bug fixes have been done. Check the module’s changelog (the discussion page) for details.
Version 5.0 Revision 4 of Empire of the Sun is now available.
This update provides bux fixes for:
* Better card zones for player hands.
* Japanese 15th Army has a proper supply status command.
* 23AF scenario location fixed for 1941/42 (hex 3009)
* Japanese 28th Army strength fixed for 1942 scenario (starts reduced, not full strength)
Version 5.0 of Empire of the Sun is now available. This module is not compatible with previous versions. The major highlights are:
– 200 dpi map and counter graphics.
– Player Hands have been rebuilt from the ground up.
– Many features adding automation or game information to players.
Empire of the Sun has been updated to v4.3Q. The shoreline of the island of Borneo has been fixed. All game files should be fully compatible with 4.3P.
The new version of Empire of the Sun v4.3p is now available. New card count window added so folks using pure VASSAL can keep track of hand counts.
This update has no effect on people using ACTS to track their cards.
Empire of the Sun, VASSAL module version 4.3M-07 is uploaded and available. It now corresponds to the 2nd edition which includes map changes, card changes and updates to the counter art. C3i #19 is supported (art has been updated to match 2nd edition). All other C3i counters/cards are obsolete.