An update is now available for BattleLore 2nd Edition. Minor audio bug fix and change to dice rolling.
A brand new module for Platoon Commander Deluxe: The Battle of Kursk, published by Flying Pig Games, is now available for download. Includes the expansion Tracks in the Mud.
A new module for Armageddon War, published by Flying Pig Games, is now available for download. Includes the expansion Burning Lands.
A brand new module for Battlelore (2nd Edition) is now available. It includes all released content. Published by Fantasy Flight Games.
Nationality unit counters have returned to the VATS core module. Extensions will now provide maps only. A number of new gameplay features and tweaks have been introduced, as we work to continually improve this impressive offering!
The base module and map extensions are available through the Critical Hit retail site, with ownership of the relevant printed edition a continuing requirement for download.
Version 1.2 of Ogre-GEV Deluxe adds the following:
– Counters representing the Vatican Guard, Sons of Old Nassau, and the Anarchist Relief Front for use with the Barbarians at the Gate expansion.
– Recovery from Disabled by fire or ramming is now fully automated when using the Turn Tracker.
– An option to “highlight” a target unit in a stack has been added.
– A new window for tracking VP’s and eliminated units has been added.
– The chat window now reports the actual die number rolled in addition to the symbolic value when using the symbolic odds dice.
Read the Ogre-GEV Deluxe Notes in the module Help menu for more info!
This update for Ogre-GEV Deluxe contains miscellaneous minor bug fixes and counter corrections.
OGRE-GEV Deluxe provides improved graphics and gameplay, as well as digital recreations of maps G1-G3 and S1-S3 for colour uniformity and proper hexgrid alignment.
Four complete factions are included in unique colour schemes: Combine, Paneuropean, Black Rose Mercenary, and Nihon NA Division.
A large number of Overlays are available to customize existing maps or build a GEV-style map from the ground up.
Be sure to read the companion help file for an overview of the module’s features. The same information can be accessed through the module’s Help menu / Quick Start.