Version 1.3 of the Fifth Frontier War module is available. Updates include:
– All unique counters are now in At-Start Stacks.
– The space map has a hex grid, with numbering matching the printed map area.
– World boxes and reinforcement areas have rectangular grids for snap-to-grid stacking.
– Added turn and phase counter with full substep breakdown, no automation attached.
The Great Game has been updated to version 1.2.
– Units and fortresses with values that can be increased or decreased rather than fixed to values presented in the physical game.
– Some additional right click shortcuts added.
– Buttons on the map to toggle ownership.
– Added notes button.
– Counter to manually track VPs and reinforcements for each turn placed directly on game turn track.
Harvest is a Worker Placement Farming Game from Tasty Minstrel Games by Trey Chambers. Uploaded with permission from TMG and Trey.
The War in the Outposts module allows players to fight the Europa “battle scenarios” for Iceland, Dakar, and Madagascar that were published in The Europa Magazine.
Also included is a Europa Template which a developers can use as a starting point when creating a new module for a Europa game.
The 2nd edition of Ardennes ’44 has been completely rebuilt and is now available for download.
The module for Star Wars: X-Wing has been updated to v8.3.0.
Includes the brand new dial style (v2.0).
The module for Neanderthal has been updated for the 2nd Edition of the game.
The module for Greenland has been updated to the 3rd Edition of the game.
The module for Talon has been updated to support Talon 1000.
A fresh new update for Commands & Colors: Ancients is now available adding all EPIC materials (board, deck, scenarios). This module now includes all official materials from both standard and epic expansions.