An updated module for The Lamps Are Going Out, featuring a brand new 1915 scenario, is now available.
An updated module for The Lamps Are Going Out, featuring a brand new 1916 scenario, is now available.
An updated version of the 1914 module is available, featuring two new maps, including one for the eastern front.
New module specifically for Third Reich 4th Edition Campaign game created for those that don’t want to play Advanced Third Reich.
The Wing Leader series and expanded content has been added to the module downloads. Be sure to check out the Fandom Help file for lot’s of great links to fan created content.
The Memoir ’44 module has been updated to version 10.12. 793 pre-defined scenarios included at time of writing. Everything you need to play any official and SFTF scenario.
* New scenarios added
* Added No Surrender! scenarios (incl. OverThrough)
* Added new multi-map boards for No Surrender!
* Added Dutch Open 2016 scenarios
* Added VE Day scenarios
* Scenario fixes
* Larger scenario preview images
* Added Operation Tempest scenarios and campaign
* Added all components to play scenarios from the Khalkhin-Gol Battle Map expansion
* Moved Combat Card decks from the table into a separate window
* Added the name of each compendium card to the compendium card list
* Added new compendium cards for Armored Car, Tankettes, Jungle Fighters, Deep Frozen Rivers (Dutch Open), Molotov Cocktails, Molotov (Dutch Open)
* Added the new Armored Car and Tankette unit types and badges
* Added a few terrain tiles
* Small modifications and additions to the custom Java code (now on GitHub)
* Added Molotov Cocktails to units and to markers
Two new scenarios for Les Rois Francs:
Presented with the kind authorization from Nicolas Stratigos.
Added new extensions to Formula De for 2 new tracks: Melbourne, Australia (track 20) and Watkins Glen, USA (track 11).
A new scenario, Belmont (Smash’em Up) for Huzzah! Four Battles of the American Civil War Vol. 1 has been uploaded.