v1.02 of the Wing Leader Fandom Extenstion adds some newly found fan created content. This will be the last Fandom extension update for a while. There’s plenty of time before the next update for WL fans to create more content for this great game system. Look on the Fandom extension Help page to find my contact info and let me know if you’d like your content to be included. Thanks.
Wing Leader Fandom Extension 1.01 is available for download. This extension adds Mark Neukom’s awesome A-24 Banshee counters.
The Wing Leader series and expanded content has been added to the module downloads. Be sure to check out the Fandom Help file for lot’s of great links to fan created content.
The Memoir ’44 module has been updated to version 10.12. 793 pre-defined scenarios included at time of writing. Everything you need to play any official and SFTF scenario.
* New scenarios added
* Added No Surrender! scenarios (incl. OverThrough)
* Added new multi-map boards for No Surrender!
* Added Dutch Open 2016 scenarios
* Added VE Day scenarios
* Scenario fixes
* Larger scenario preview images
* Added Operation Tempest scenarios and campaign
* Added all components to play scenarios from the Khalkhin-Gol Battle Map expansion
* Moved Combat Card decks from the table into a separate window
* Added the name of each compendium card to the compendium card list
* Added new compendium cards for Armored Car, Tankettes, Jungle Fighters, Deep Frozen Rivers (Dutch Open), Molotov Cocktails, Molotov (Dutch Open)
* Added the new Armored Car and Tankette unit types and badges
* Added a few terrain tiles
* Small modifications and additions to the custom Java code (now on GitHub)
* Added Molotov Cocktails to units and to markers
The new version of Heroes of the Aturi Cluster campaign extension for Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game is now available.
Modified ships for the Imperial AI was added.
A new version 2.1 of Nations at War: White Star Rising is now available. Included are the extensions for Airborne and Operation Cobra.
The Mediterranean extension for Combat Commander has been updated to fix the Map 17 incorrect VP2 location. The provided saved game files using this map (017, 058, 069, TBP4) are out of date and will have to be rebuilt by players, in the meantime, until they are corrected.
The Airborne Extension is now available for Nations at War: White Star Rising.
Version 1.2 of Asteroid is now available for download. The new version includes better setup instructions and improved mouseover viewer.
Also updated is the Asteroid expansion Revenge of the Brain, which includes minor corrections.
Version 4.1 of Conquest of the Empire is now available for download. The new version fixes a spurious error message that could be displayed during game setup.
Also available, version 4.1 of the Imperator extension for CotE. The new version of the extension fixes many typos in the text of the cards, and an issue where deployed Barbarians were not reported correctly.