San Marco, published by Ravensburger and designed by Alan R. Moon and Aaron Weissblum is now available as a Vassal v3.2.17 vmod.
The Jaws of Victory, a New England Simulations Korsun Pocket game, has been released.
Strike of the Eagle has been updated to v1.3 and is now available.
Imperium Romanum II Vassal module version 3.0 is now available. This version improves the power and mobilization boards.
Vassal module version 1.3 is now available for Avalon Hill‘s Source of the Nile from 1978. The update fixes the Blank Label issue.
- LOS tool now dims unit counters and markers, rather than making them invisible
- Added ‘Attack’ tool that works similar to the LOS tool, indicating which unit is attacking, including ‘From’ and ‘To’ hexes
- Removed visible hex numbering, since the maps have the hex numbers in the artwork; hex numbering still reported
- Changed FFE marker from sticky to regular marker; FFE marker can now be placed on top of stack
- Added additional zoom factors to make viewing multi-map configurations possible
- Added right-click option to ‘Add HQ’ to all transport and amphibious transport units; also added to WGER Munga 106MM RR units
- Added right-click option for placing Missile markers on relevant units; cycles through Reloading, Low Ammo, Out of Ammo
- Added right-click option to Recon units to ‘Spot Concealed’ units at a distance of 5 hexes
- Added right-click option to Helo units for ‘Nap of the Earth’ and ‘Landed’ markers
- Added right-click option to all vehicle units to ‘Place Wrecks’ marker at bottom of stack
- Added a ‘6-dice’ button to the toolbar
- Added the Notes window to the toolbar
Tigris and Euphrates v 4.1 is now available.
Summarizing all recent work, this includes:
– A choice of maps
– Optional use of ziggurat and advanced buildings
– Priority treasures marked
– Private hands actually private
– Automated counting scoring cubes
– Lots of new useful menu/keyboard commands
– Randomized turn order that can be referred to throughout the game.
Conquistador, by Avalon Hill (1981), has been updated to version 1.1 and is now available,
Star Wars: Imperial Assault Skirmish (fork version) is now available.
Skirmish command cards are now grouped together, easier to build your army
The War Games Academy version of Afrika Korps v2.3 has been posted. LookAt capability and access to British Substitute counters enabled; in addition to other refinements.