The Wellington module has been updated to include:
– An indicator on the map showing the number of cards in each player’s hand.
– Preemption is automatically tracked.
– The combat strength in a leader’s section on the HQ card is automatically reported on the counter.
– The casualty display calculates the current victor and rout status.
An update to Freedom in the Galaxy, AH’s classic Rebels v Evil Empire space opera wargame, is now available.
Version 2.02 includes all “Official” errata (Charts, Tables, Cards). Includes players aids (Star-Faring Race Overlays and Rebel Secret Base Overlay). Detailed Environ information from the Galactic Guide is incorporated interactively into the Main Board (Alt-Click on the Environ symbol)
Version 3.2.0 of Star Wars: Armada has been released. New features include:
Added spoiled objectives from Corellian Conflict
Added dust fields (obstacles); note that they as of yet lack distance bands
Added Unarmed Station (under new Unaffiliated category)
Added Morna Kee Squadron, Commander Sato and Dual Turbolaser upgrades (as of yet with bad graphics quality) from wave 5.
The Dead of Winter module has been slightly altered in response to an odd “bug” that has cropped up. Apparently, the Confederate Efficiency Marker deck has gone missing, and the engine can’t “find” (or display) the 11 Efficiency markers set up in the module’s Draw Pool display. So, to keep things moving along, a set of “pieces” has been created, for both sides, and placed in tabs along with the Activation Markers. So, there are now two methods to handle Efficiency Draws: the decks, and placing EM pieces into the AM draw kepi.
Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game has been updated to version 6.2.4.
For full details, drop by Team Covenant.
Version 1.0.9 of Won by the Sword is now available for download.
Behavior of Column Windows was modified.
Up Front has been upgraded to v3.4.1. New features include:
Added zoom on the counters.
Added Reduced Hand command.
Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game has been updated to version 6.2.2.
For full details, drop by Team Covenant
The module for Moscow ’41 have been updated with the following fixes:
* The two Airborne Corps in Area 41 and 91 are now deployed at minimum strength
* Added German 7th Corp and 12th Corp to the Reserves
* Weather Forecast Marker was wrongly named “Trun Tracker”
* Added Marker for “Weather – Sunny”
* Added Marker for “Weather – Blizzard”
* Added Soviet 19th Army (Blue) in the Reserves window
* Removed duplicate Soviet 5th Airborne Corp in the Reserves window
* Fixed rotation of Defensive lines
* Added River Attack Markers
* Added Soviet Supply Markers
The new version of Heroes of the Aturi Cluster campaign extension for Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game is now available.
Modified ships for the Imperial AI was added.