Version 3.1 of Steel Wolves / Das Boot is now available. Includes bug fixes.
Russia Besieged – Second Edition v1.3 is now available. Redrawn counters and enlarged and edited map. Check it out!
A las Barricadas 2nd Edition (v2.0) is now available for download.
Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar has been updated. Some bug fixes in the game set ups and the capability function changed.
Now module version 3.0 of Steel Wolves and Das Boot.
Including bug fixes and the German Fleet Boat expansion.
Star Trek – Star Fleet Battles Cadet Training Manual has been updated with the following: reworked menus, changed some counters, added a map, rebuilt the saved scenarios, cleaned up some images, and a bunch of other stuff. Check it out.
This is a learn to play module with rules included.
The Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game module finally implements tricky java code that lets players spawn whole squads with 1 click using a URL from the major online squad builders. Also, the event of ship overlapping ship is automatically managed with the ‘c’ shortcut. Read all details about these 2 MAJOR time savers here Team Covenant.
The Memoir ’44 module has been updated to version 10.12. 793 pre-defined scenarios included at time of writing. Everything you need to play any official and SFTF scenario.
* New scenarios added
* Added No Surrender! scenarios (incl. OverThrough)
* Added new multi-map boards for No Surrender!
* Added Dutch Open 2016 scenarios
* Added VE Day scenarios
* Scenario fixes
* Larger scenario preview images
* Added Operation Tempest scenarios and campaign
* Added all components to play scenarios from the Khalkhin-Gol Battle Map expansion
* Moved Combat Card decks from the table into a separate window
* Added the name of each compendium card to the compendium card list
* Added new compendium cards for Armored Car, Tankettes, Jungle Fighters, Deep Frozen Rivers (Dutch Open), Molotov Cocktails, Molotov (Dutch Open)
* Added the new Armored Car and Tankette unit types and badges
* Added a few terrain tiles
* Small modifications and additions to the custom Java code (now on GitHub)
* Added Molotov Cocktails to units and to markers
A new version of To the Last Man is now available, adding the capability of placing destroyed forts on the map again.
The Wellington module has been updated to include:
– An indicator on the map showing the number of cards in each player’s hand.
– Preemption is automatically tracked.
– The combat strength in a leader’s section on the HQ card is automatically reported on the counter.
– The casualty display calculates the current victor and rout status.