Star Trek – Star Fleet Battles Cadet Training Manual has been updated with the following: reworked menus, changed some counters, added a map, rebuilt the saved scenarios, cleaned up some images, and a bunch of other stuff. Check it out.
This is a learn to play module with rules included.
The Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game module finally implements tricky java code that lets players spawn whole squads with 1 click using a URL from the major online squad builders. Also, the event of ship overlapping ship is automatically managed with the ‘c’ shortcut. Read all details about these 2 MAJOR time savers here Team Covenant.
The Memoir ’44 module has been updated to version 10.12. 793 pre-defined scenarios included at time of writing. Everything you need to play any official and SFTF scenario.
* New scenarios added
* Added No Surrender! scenarios (incl. OverThrough)
* Added new multi-map boards for No Surrender!
* Added Dutch Open 2016 scenarios
* Added VE Day scenarios
* Scenario fixes
* Larger scenario preview images
* Added Operation Tempest scenarios and campaign
* Added all components to play scenarios from the Khalkhin-Gol Battle Map expansion
* Moved Combat Card decks from the table into a separate window
* Added the name of each compendium card to the compendium card list
* Added new compendium cards for Armored Car, Tankettes, Jungle Fighters, Deep Frozen Rivers (Dutch Open), Molotov Cocktails, Molotov (Dutch Open)
* Added the new Armored Car and Tankette unit types and badges
* Added a few terrain tiles
* Small modifications and additions to the custom Java code (now on GitHub)
* Added Molotov Cocktails to units and to markers
A new version of To the Last Man is now available, adding the capability of placing destroyed forts on the map again.
The Wellington module has been updated to include:
– An indicator on the map showing the number of cards in each player’s hand.
– Preemption is automatically tracked.
– The combat strength in a leader’s section on the HQ card is automatically reported on the counter.
– The casualty display calculates the current victor and rout status.
An update to Freedom in the Galaxy, AH’s classic Rebels v Evil Empire space opera wargame, is now available.
Version 2.02 includes all “Official” errata (Charts, Tables, Cards). Includes players aids (Star-Faring Race Overlays and Rebel Secret Base Overlay). Detailed Environ information from the Galactic Guide is incorporated interactively into the Main Board (Alt-Click on the Environ symbol)
Version 3.2.0 of Star Wars: Armada has been released. New features include:
Added spoiled objectives from Corellian Conflict
Added dust fields (obstacles); note that they as of yet lack distance bands
Added Unarmed Station (under new Unaffiliated category)
Added Morna Kee Squadron, Commander Sato and Dual Turbolaser upgrades (as of yet with bad graphics quality) from wave 5.
The Dead of Winter module has been slightly altered in response to an odd “bug” that has cropped up. Apparently, the Confederate Efficiency Marker deck has gone missing, and the engine can’t “find” (or display) the 11 Efficiency markers set up in the module’s Draw Pool display. So, to keep things moving along, a set of “pieces” has been created, for both sides, and placed in tabs along with the Activation Markers. So, there are now two methods to handle Efficiency Draws: the decks, and placing EM pieces into the AM draw kepi.
Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game has been updated to version 6.2.4.
For full details, drop by Team Covenant.
Version 1.0.9 of Won by the Sword is now available for download.
Behavior of Column Windows was modified.