Strike of the Eagle has been updated to version 1.2
– Added chart window for combat results and modifiers
– Zoom values updated to be more flexible
– Updated sequence of play (clarifications)
– Updated space name reporting to include grid coordinate (e.g A1 through K8)
– Correction to Scenario 4 setup
– Added button to return orders to players and delete order reminders from map
– Corrected bug that created duplicate order reminders when adding via unit right click
– Added block option to add a Pinned reminder (arrows increase/decrease the number)
– Button to clean up order reminders and return orders to each player’s order tray.
Version 1.1 of Lords of the Sierra Madre is now available for download.
Version 1.2 of Ardennes ’44 is now available for download.
Vassal Module update to version 2.3 for the Avalon Hill game The Siege of Jerusalem is now available. This version offers some changes to the Interphase board and fixes the Multiple Attacks marker to allow for A, B, and C Multiple Attacks.
Version 1.2 of Victory Games: The Peloponnesian War is now available. This update corrects some unit placement errors in the Campaign Scenario.
Version 1.0.2 of Plan Orange: Pacific War 1930 – 1935 is now available.
Includes some changes and bug fixes.
Urban Operations v1.07 is now available for download. Status is now visible even when masked.
Version 5.0 Revision 4 of Empire of the Sun is now available.
This update provides bux fixes for:
* Better card zones for player hands.
* Japanese 15th Army has a proper supply status command.
* 23AF scenario location fixed for 1941/42 (hex 3009)
* Japanese 28th Army strength fixed for 1942 scenario (starts reduced, not full strength)
Version 3.0 of The Great War (PSC) is now available.
• Added the French Army expansion components and scenarios
• All scenarios updated and special personnel count added
• Replaced the command and combat cards with the new larger cards from the Centenary edition
• Changed the unit images and changed how special personnel is selected
• Added +1 HQ button to the hard windows
• Changed the toolbar button icons for the 2nd player team hand windows
• Updated the charts
• Updated and fixed the scenario notes window
• Changed board layout and include special personnel count
• Added a custom scenario banner