A new version of Victory Games’ solitaire and multi-player game of The Peloponnesian War 431-404 B.C. version 1.1 has been posted to the module page. This version offers a cleaned-up map, interactive Strategy Matrices and Victory Point Record Sheets. An instructional guide has also been posted to assist in learning to use the module.
A new module for Black Orchestra from Game Salute is available for download.
The Totaler Krieg! (2nd Edition) module has been updated to include minor module errata and two new DS scenarios.
A new module for The Great Heathen Army from Hollandspiele is available for download.
Victory in the Pacific has been updated to v3.4.1. Traits for units and appropriate markers standardized as Ctrl-D (Disable) and Ctrl-X (Delete).
Download the latest update to Memoir ’44 now!
* Added Jungle Combat card deck
* Added Desert Combat card deck
* Added a chart sheet with default actions for all combat card decks
* Added Through Jungle and Desert series
* Added new scenarios, now over 1,000!
* Added scenarios from the Dutch Open 2017, 2018, and Open de France 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 tournaments
* Added Operation Crusader campaign and scenarios
* Updated the scenario chooser with new resizable columns
* Split the “Set” column into “Set” and “Tournament” in the scenario chooser. It is now easier to group by set or by tournament for scenarios
* Removed the compendium panels and cards from all scenarios, can now use Zoom & Fit commands to only fit the playable board area
* Compendium cards are now pre-generated for all scenarios and placed in a Help window, all scenarios now have applicable compendium cards
* Added desert camouflage markers
* Added spider markers
* Changed camouflage so any unit from any side can be set to any camouflage marker type
* New graphics for Sandbags, Hedgehogs, and Wire
* New inactive medal spot markers
* New command / card hand indicator style, which also includes optional combat deck type and cards
* Captured medals now have a larger brighter border and a larger flag with multiple colors to select from
* Added new tiles for Road Bend on River, Road on River, and Desert Railway
* Added new nations to the scenario notes: South Africa, Philippines, Bulgaria
* Added a new “hexmap” 3 to 6 player board, and single scenario by “Quit2”
* Added player order indicator pieces (1st, 2d, 3d)
* Added a scenario special rule token to replace the Air Power card with Artillery Bombard
* Added a scenario special rule token to replace the Air Power card with Barrage
* New tile based graphics for Wagon and Locomotive
* Added combat markers to the Locomotive
* Locomotive now uses figure counter to mark damage instead of damage tokens
* Reorganized the Pieces tabs and panels, and the Units tabs
* Moved all “hide layer” commands to a single toolbar submenu
* Added a “show/hide obstacles” toolbar command
* Fixed reported and discovered scenario setup errors
* Fixed the card backs of BT1 deck cards on multi BT deck scenarios
* Renamed Late War SWAs as (SWAs x – xxx – Late War) in scenario notes
* Replaced all mine tokens in all scenarios
* Added new mine tokens from the Through Jungle and Desert expansion
* Reset player command values in all scenarios
* Merged the “Reverse Units” extension into the main module, this extension should no longer be used
* Other fixes and improvements
An updated module for Wavell’s War is now available. All 21 East Africa maps are now included instead of just maps 1 – 16.
A new version of A Game of Thrones: The Board Game has been posted to the module page. The clanmacrae9 version 1.0 offers updated War Rooms, Updated Combat system, and an additional game board that declutters the main map.
An update to Imperium Romanum II is now available. Version 2.6 includes interactive Inactive Powers Table, Siege resolution counters, Generic Stack counters.
New module of the newest title in the War Storm Series, Normandy, the Beginning of the End, is now available. This new installment in the saga takes you to the shores of Normandy, in the early days of the Operation Overlord.