[messages] Log in problems on new forum

sam1812 samxyz at optonline.net
Sun Jul 18 18:37:53 MST 2010

My experience is similar.  Specifically, when I try to log in on the
home page, it says either my user account or my password is wrong.  So I
tried creating an account under the same user name I've been using, but
it said that user name already exists.  At that point, I just reset my
password (to the same password as before), and still got the same error
message.

The forum required me to log in before posting this message.  That
worked just fine.

What I've seen of the new site, so far, looks marvelous.