[messages] export module as XML

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Mon Jul 19 05:07:36 MST 2010

To a certain extent it is human readable, and I've done just what you
describe. The trick is to find out what the keystroke looks like in the
buildfile within the .vmod archive file.  Once you figure out what that
stroke looks like (often a couple of numbers), you can to a text search for
it.  Usually, you can read something that comes before it in the buildfile
that indicates what component the stroke is located in.

However, strokes are indicated in the buildfile for _a lot_ of different
things.  Triggers, reports, restrict commands, etc....

Good luck.

- michael.