[messages] Edit: Re: Combine Layer and Can Rotate Button

derdiggeohl derdiggeohl at hochsitze.com
Tue Jul 20 00:49:54 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

"tmccarron" wrote:

> "derdiggeohl" wrote:
> > the solution with different layer for the turret will work, but its
> > a lot of work for all the units i imagine vor the module
>

> Try something generic symbol wise like your 2nd pic - a coverage arc
> and use your prototypes. Will save a lot of work

the arc is under the hull in the list. so its possible to work
intuitive.
first turn the hull, second turn the arc which is a symbol for the
turret
it would be solving my problem, if i could have the turret layer under
the hull layer in list, but shown above its like the drawing order in
photoshop...
unfortunately i cant make the turret as a prototyp, cause every unit has
a different turret

"Richz99" wrote:

> I've already done what you want with the "Turret Mod" extension for
> MBT. Check it out.
>
> Rich.

can download the MBT-Module but not the Turret Mod extension.
in the basic mod you have an extra token for the turret, did you mean
that?
think that works with a hex map but not with a freely

another great feature would be to import animated gif datas
e.g. for explosions
or with a checkbox in the edit panel to allow that
every picture of the gif sequence is a pictre for the single piece
levels