[messages] [General Discussion] Re: Log in problems on new forum

zhodani zhodanicommando at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 11:34:39 MST 2010

I was playing around on the site and was successful at downloading
Panzer Blitz, so I returned to the battlelore and saw stuff had been
changed so came back here and saw your response. Thanks!!! Knowing it's
still being worked on is good enough for me. I don't remember the other
file I tried but if I come across one again I'll let you know, and I
will watch out for the red links. All efforts are appreciated.