[messages] [General Discussion] Wiki files cleanup?

Filip ari0ch at wp.pl
Fri Jul 23 10:40:35 MST 2010

I've been experimenting with this new wiki format a bit, trying to
figure things out (my experience with wikis so far was pretty much
non-existent). The plan for today was to update my module's page, but I
notice it's not possible for me to delete old versions of my files from
the archive. Is there a way to do this?

It's my general preference to only keep current versions of my stuff
publically available in any way or form. Also, I'd rather have the
option to completely remove my files should I see the need to do so.

If the current site's engine does not allow such actions, I'd rather
move the module somewhere else. Should that be the case, can I opt to
have its page and all associated files deleted? (Note: just give me a
few days to sort things out, copy instructions etc.)

The module in question is Bucket of Dice.[1]

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Bucket_of_Dice