[messages] [General Discussion] Server Connection Display

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sat Jul 24 04:10:03 MST 2010

Thus spake Bessieres:
> ..no longer seems to be working....well maybe it is, but seems unlikely
> the same and number of ppl have been playing for the past 9 hours. I
> really enjoy being able to see who is playing what.

It doesn't just seem to be not working, it's definitely not working,
because connection data is no longer being put into the database which
feeds the script which reports the data.

This is someting I've already tried to fix, but wasn't able to figure
out where the connection data is coming from. Given that, I can't do
much about it until Rodney is back from holiday---I'm assuming that he
can tell me how it worked before.