[messages] [Module General Discussion] LOTR TMG - Combat Hex To Remove ...

soft-bug softbug at free.fr
Mon Jul 26 00:33:31 MST 2010

HI,

The Combat Hex Vassal Module (LOTR TMG) is reborn into the Module
Section ...

Please delete this entry back from the graves !! Because of the WK
policy ...

(For those who are thinking that i want to kill it ... I just inform
that i'm the Designer of this Module ... but according to WK policy,
this module is now OUT Of LAW ... I'm disapointed about this but i do
not want that Vassal Engine gets problems !)

Regards,

Grégory