[messages] [Module General Discussion] LOTR TMG - Combat Hex To Remove ...

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 04:13:01 MST 2010

This was never in the grave

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Lord_of_the_Rings:_Combat_Hex_Tradea
ble_Miniatures_Game

-----Original Message-----
From: messages-bounces at vassalengine.org
[mailto:messages-bounces at vassalengine.org] On Behalf Of soft-bug
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 2:34 AM
To: messages at vassalengine.org
Subject: [messages] [Module General Discussion] LOTR TMG - Combat Hex To
Remove ...

HI,

The Combat Hex Vassal Module (LOTR TMG) is reborn into the Module
Section ...

Please delete this entry back from the graves !! Because of the WK
policy ...

(For those who are thinking that i want to kill it ... I just inform
that i'm the Designer of this Module ... but according to WK policy,
this module is now OUT Of LAW ... I'm disapointed about this but i do
not want that Vassal Engine gets problems !)

Regards,

Grégory