[messages] [Module Design] Re: Having a Layer Property Follow Map Property

bugstomper bug_stomper at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 18:32:55 MST 2010

None of the suggestions Dr. Nostromo suggested worked.  It made no
difference whether I made ZoneWealth a DP or a GP.  It made no
difference whether I made ZoneWealth = Wealth or $Wealth$.  ZoneWealth
read the variable $Wealth$ as text input.

However, I did discover the solution.  Quite simple.  Add a Text Label
to the counter and put $Wealth$ in the Text box.  My Control Counter
instantly displays each zones GP of Wealth on the face of the counter.

Why can't we use numeric variables for setting the value of a DP or GP?