[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Opponents Wanted

jaMEDEIROS at comcast.net jaMEDEIROS at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 16:36:59 MST 2010

I'd be glad to play you.  Contact Joe at   jamedeiros at comcast.net

I'm a member of three wargaming clubs.

In the American Civil War Club, I have the following John Tiller play by email games:

TS:  Gettysburg, Shiloh, Antietam, Bull Run, and Chickamauga

HPS:  Gettysburg, Chancellorsville, and Chickamauga

Napoleonic Games Club: Prelude to Waterloo, Invasion of Russia, and Waterloo

Panzer Campaigns Club: Sicily, Tobruk, and Battle of the Bulge

On Vassal, I've only played Victory in the Pacific and Afrika Corps