[messages] [Developers] How do you upgrade a saved game

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 17:05:07 MST 2010

You would run the saved game updater that is built in but it isn't 100%
reliable imo.
Its been awhile but if I remember correctly you need a copy of the old
module plus its build file to create the updater against. Then while in the
editer again with the new module run the updater on the saved games

The only other way is to manually rebuild the saved game to be sure it is
done right, and I find easier :)