[messages] [Module Design] Re: Having a Layer Property Follow Map Property

bugstomper bug_stomper at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 19:23:08 MST 2010

OK.  I got the variables working within the Layer and following the
$Wealth$ property.  It doesn't seem that I did anything different.  I am
able to either increment or set values directly using the variable
property name.  Perhaps it had to do with case sensitive property names
that I had wrong by mistake.

Now I have to work thru how to make each Control counter actually update
from the wealth property for the zone they are located in.  They
presently use the $Wealth$ property from the zone where the last counter
was selected.

Thanks for the encouragement to keep me plugging away 'til I got it.
This is so like writing computer programs, only harder.