[messages] [Developers] Re: question about delete and order

fil512 ken.stevens at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 28 06:09:56 MST 2010

Thanks for the quick reply.  By DP I assume you mean Dynamic Property?
Do I really need to create a new DP for this?  That seems convoluted.

What determines the order between a Delete and a TriggerAction on the
same object (possibly in different prototypes)?  I am seeing a
ReportAction and GlobalKeyCommand both occurring before the Delete, but
the Trigger Action after the Delete.  What determines the order that
traits fire?