[messages] [Developers] Re: question about delete and order

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 28 06:41:30 MST 2010

yes DP = dynamic property

Certain traits do not obey stacking trait order so their location within the
piece/prototype is irrelevant - this may be one of those cases and why I bring
up the DP need to bring order to the chaos :)

In general as you look at the piece tree execution runs from bottom up as you
look at it.

i.e

Basic Piece

(Prototype A): Delete

(Prototype A): Marker

Trigger 1

(Prototype B): Rotate

(Prototype B): Layer

Report

GKC

Trigger 2

In this example Trigger 2 affects everything where as Trigger 1 should only
affect the Delete and Marker trait.

You can try and fix your stack order according to this general rule but I don't
think it's going to matter though