[messages] Edit: [General Discussion] Re: Rules

nemesisuk gamesclassic at ymail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:59:41 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

Okay, I don't own this game. If my opponent does, and if he has to
respect copyright of the owner, then he cannot give me a copy of the
rules, which means, i won't have a rules.
What happens if you want to try a game that neither of you own?
Also, if you are talking about respecting the copyright of the owners,
and if they have given permission to have their games made into modules,
then surely it is not much to ask for the rules to be made available.

I do presume Vassal have the consent of all the copyright holders to
produce these games in modules?