[messages] Edit: [Developers] Re: question about delete and order

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 28 15:07:28 MST 2010

No - I did answer your question.

What determines the order between Trait A and a Trait B on the same object
is its Stacking Order

Again, trait order work bottom up, as explained here
http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=178

There is no other determining factor.
BUT there are exceptions and you've come across one

Namely, Triggers do not obey stack order and Report Actions do not obey
stack order. If the key that implements them is picked up by the keylistener
- they will execute - thats just how they work

There is no list. It's just something you learn building modules