[messages] [Developers] Re: question about delete and order

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 28 16:43:35 MST 2010

Ok I see what your getting at better.
Your 4 entry points - Im not sure what #1 is/does, a piece doesnt do
anything just by left clicking it unless it is invoking an Action Button
which invokes a Key command to initiate  something (or do you mean
dragging)

#2 is no different than #3  that is just how you interface - it is their
key command that initiates the action
#4 cannot happen without some sort of initiation previously from 1-3
above - something told it to do it :) If #4 is the cause, you need to
widen the scope to find out where it came from to understand the reason
why

Which of the traits are involved? I've d/l and will look, this requires
plain old fashion detective work to figure out what is trying to be done
(Need to find the original sequence description first so I know where to
start)

Programming is different from Modding - which one is it your wanting to
do ?

Delete vs Trigger problem. Something to consider here. A Delete trait
employs an active key command, but a Trigger trait can be employed in
two different ways, active (using only the key command field) or passive
(using only the listen for keystroke field).
Perhaps this may be why you are seeing the Delete occur before the
Trigger if the trigger is using a passive key instead of an active key.