[messages] [Developers] Re: question about delete and order

Chuck Parrott chuckparrott at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 29 08:01:16 MST 2010

Maybe I'm missing what it is you are trying to accomplish with having a
delete trait and a trigger trait fire on the same keystroke, but this
behavior I would expect out the delete trait. If you delete a piece you are
telling to the module to remove it completely and make it unable to be
referenced for the rest of that session and save files. I would think delete
would take precedence over other traits just to be sure it couldn't cause
any undo issues like infinite loops on key strokes or circular references
generating errors.

Perhaps what you are looking for is an invisible piece that can act as a
proxy for the trigger actions and send the delete keystroke to the real
piece when needed.