[messages] [General Discussion] Re: Rules

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 08:59:10 MST 2010

Ok, here is the message for Games Workshop Ltd., Nov 4 2007

and it seems that according to this post from Jul 22 2006
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/vassalengine/message/6792

the info on SPI was put on the announcement board so if you have the News
Items archived somewhere can look around that date for the info regarding that