[messages] [General Discussion] Re: Rules

Chuck Parrott chuckparrott at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 29 09:10:21 MST 2010

I'm pretty sure that is what led to the removal. Hexwar in particular is
distributing the old SPI games online through their game interface and sees
vassal as direct competition.

Decision games has been more lenient towards modules, I know some recent
games (not SPI titles though, that may be why) that have modules haven't
been complained about at least not publicly. If you ask their permission for
a module they'll probably grant it.