[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: VASSAL portable?

Thomas Russ tar at isi.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:51:00 MST 2010

On Jul 29, 2010, at 7:11 AM, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Thus spake Michael Kiefte:
>>
>> You are correct.  But it will function perfectly well without the
>> prefs
>> directory.
>>

> BTW, if you feel like starting a FAQ page on the new wiki, don't let
> me
> stop you. :)

Well, I've been sort of maintaining the FAQ on the old Wiki.

I was waiting for that documentation information to make the migration
over to the new server.  I just assumed that it hadn't happened yet.

So perhaps I should ask if the old documentation pages are going to
migrate?
Or does the format need to change for the new Wiki?

In any case, is there some way to still access the old information?  I
may be able to find some time to move stuff over by copy and paste if
that's what needs to be done.

-Tom.