[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: VASSAL portable?

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 11:02:11 MST 2010

All the old pages are already there Tom, you can find them here

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Category:Cleanup

Ive been doing the Module:xxx and the module related pages. Everything else need
to be reorg'd into the regular wiki some sort of way format/links/hierarchy
etc..

feel free to tackle those pages you are talking about, pull the Cleanup tag off
them when moved/done :)