[messages] Edit: [Module Design] Obtaining a Region Name

asyncritus tphelps at programmer.net
Thu Jul 29 13:29:28 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

I have a Board that contains a Multi-zoned Grid.  The Multi-zoned Grid
has a single Zone named "Morale Track".  Within this Zone is an
Irregular Grid which contains 11 Regions named "0" through "10".  When a
piece is occupying one of these regions, is there a property I can
access (like within a Restrict Commands trait) which would give me the
Region name?  The LocationName property is just giving me the Zone name
(i.e. "Morale Track").

Thanks,
Tim