[messages] [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: question ab

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Thu Jul 29 13:36:17 MST 2010

Thus spake fil512:

> P.S.  If you reply by clicking on the little icon on the top-right
> corner of a post, your replies will be half the size.

This is not Micheal's fault. It's due to the code I wrote for the
mailing list-forum bridge which translates quoted parts to BBCode
not being quite right yet. (I see that I must also have a character
encoding problem in there, too.)

If anyone who knows PHP wants to debug this, feel free to volunteer.