[messages] [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: [Developers

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Fri Jul 30 05:20:26 MST 2010

Thus spake Michael Kiefte:

> Joel, I'm not getting all the posts. I never got this response from Ken.

That's disturbing. I got it, so I know it's not a general list problem.
I'm looking into it now.

> P.S.: Is there a Reference Manual guy?

Yes, Ed Massena, who worked on the User's Guide, is also working on the
Reference Manual, but he's doing it by himself. I'd like to get all of
the bits and pieces out into the open so that more people than just Ed
can work on them.