[messages] [Module Design] Changing sides during play

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Sat Jul 31 03:13:47 MST 2010

You may be able to get away with a lot with Restrict Command traits, but the
biggest problem you're going to face is the Loser Faction hand.  I do not
think there is a way to dynamically change who can see that hand.  You could
certainly program a custom class, but that would require some skill with
Java.

- M.