[messages] Edit: [Module Design] Re: Restricting Edit Module Access?

Malpertius fraganaut at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:21:37 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

Sorry, should have explained why. No, it's not to make money.
I would have like to host a tournament on a card game module i've
created and it's to prevent cheating.. I've removed the "Retire" option
as it's too easy to exploit but users can still swap the "image used
when masked" with something else to view the cards in the opponent's
hand (which is on the Map Window). And if hands were Private Windows:
add their side as viewer. If i'm not mistaken, other users would not
notice the mod their opponent uses as been modified.