[messages] [Module Design] Replace a single piece with multiplepieces

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 3 16:52:49 MST 2010

Not that I can think of immediately. Change your method just for multiple
pieces and use Place Marker instead.

Add n place marker traits where n = the number of pieces you are going to
summon all using the same key command (Ctrl P).

Build a trigger to execute the Place Marker traits and then
delete/remove/whatever the card after, so your trigger would be

CTRL P (Place all the markers)
CTRL ? (Remove/delete/Return To Deck Card).