[messages] Edit: [Opponents Wanted] Re: Here I Stand PBEM

lbayard lbathayde at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:45:13 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

Hi shadowalex,

I'm still fighting with the rules (man, 48 pages isnt a breeze), and
November,15 is a holiday here in Brazil - so I'll be at beach all
weekend, comming back to work only tuesday, could you extend the
deadline a little? A couple more days to read the rules would be good,
can I suggest the other monday (22)?

Ah, just to build right expectations, I think I can respond quickly
monday/friday, but dont expect quickly moves during weekends...

Thanks
Luiz