[messages] [Module Support] Re: Statis Pro Football Module help

PETER ROBERTS peteroberts1 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 11 14:20:42 MST 2010

Thanks Tim. I am aware, but the Statis Pro module has lots of extensions and only two of them should be active at any one time - rather than try and reproduce a completely new set of instructions stating how to make them inactive etc I thought it best to assist with the instructions on the old method of using extensions (which still works) and which are included in the help instructions for the module.

I suppose I should update the help file for the download to show how it now works, but just haven't had the time.