[messages] [Module Support] Re: Statis Pro Football Module help

PETER ROBERTS peteroberts1 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 11 14:56:10 MST 2010

Tim

There are 64 extensions for each season, one for each Home and Away team (and more than one season), I am not sure but if using the activate and deactivate extension functionality would they not all appear under the module name making it a little difficult to find the extension you want to play with?

On a slightly different subject I was looking at trying to change the files slightly, but I am struggling to work out how to upload files under the new system.

Pete