[messages] [Module Support] Re: Statis Pro Football Module help

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 16:12:24 MST 2010

They will but it is easy to identify active vs inactive extensions by graying
out what is not in use. Play with it. You can also add save folders – keep log
files, saved games etc.. it’s why it was called a Module Manager

To upload files. Goto your mod page, edit it, copy/paste one of the entries for
an existing file except change the file name to what the new file is called,
then save the page. Now you’ll see a new file in the file section list but it
has a red link instead of blue link. Click on the red link and it takes you to
the upload page for the new file – browse to your new file and upload