[messages] [Module Support] Re: Statis Pro Football Module help

PETER ROBERTS peteroberts1 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 11 16:30:11 MST 2010

Tim,

Thanks for the help re the file uploads.

Re the module manager it is good and a definite improvement on what we had previously, but for this particular module I do not think it will work - basically trying to find a team to use in a list of over a hundred plus would be unworkable - although it is possible to create folders for saved games I dont think you can do the same for extensions in the module manager, or maybe you can and I have missed it.

Its just the wierd way I designed the module so that each Home and Away team (which consists of lots of cards) for the game can be added as an extension allowing for future and historical teams to be added as new extension packs and also to allow teams from one year to paly teams from other years.

Pete