[messages] [Module Support] Re: Statis Pro Football Module help

Thomas Russ tar at isi.edu
Thu Nov 11 18:50:24 MST 2010

On Nov 11, 2010, at 3:30 PM, PETER ROBERTS wrote:

> Its just the wierd way I designed the module so that each Home and
> Away team (which consists of lots of cards) for the game can be
> added as an extension allowing for future and historical teams to be
> added as new extension packs and also to allow teams from one year
> to paly teams from other years.
> Pete

Well, I suppose that you could use the extensions manager in a similar
fashion to doing the manual management.  Unless you keep several
folders around with different combinations of extensions.  In addition
to enabling and disabling, you can choose which extensions to include
or remove.

On the other hand, if you have a method that works for you, stick with
it.