[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Here I Stand PBEM

TJS gohrns at att.net
Thu Nov 11 22:11:27 MST 2010

I have a guy I'm currently playing TYW with.  He is an experienced HIS
player here on vassal.  He is considering joining us, but has concerns
about the game dragging and then people quiting.  It sounds like a game
that requires timely attention to turns to keep it moving.  Something
for all to consider.

I am okay with a short delay as I would like to get more familiar with
the rules and I'll be out of town this weekend. I think the 22nd is a
good idea to allow time to set up, read the rules and maybe even do a
dry run prior just to make sure everyone is comfortable with the
mechanics.

Tom