[messages] [Module Design] Placing a marker from the toolbar

zgrose zgrose at me.com
Sat Nov 13 09:57:21 MST 2010

Is there a technique to place a marker on the selection counter(s) from
the toolbar? Currently I have, for instance, Fired as a Place Marker
command on various counters but if there are information counters over
the counter that is firing, one needs to expose the appropriate counter
and give the appropriate command. Which certainly works, but I'm
investigating if there is a way to do things on a more global level.

Ideally I'd like to have a button/menu for the major Place Marker
commands that, when pressed, acts like a Place Marker on the active
stack(s). Possible?