[messages] [Module Support] New feature for AH Flat Top module requested

cjcrock cjkenn30 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 06:55:49 MST 2010

Hello all.
I just realized I had originally posted this in the Vassal engine
feature request section instead of here in the Module Support, so here
it is again.

I am game mastering a PBEM Flat Top game and I have to wonder why a Game
Master option was never added to this excellent module. As the GM my
only real choice when I receive the turn files is to open them as an
observer, but that doesn't allow me to see any of the hidden cards like
the air and ship formations. It doesn't allow me to select, move and
delete the players' units to reflect combat occurrences. We have started
to work through this by the players sending a lot of descriptive text or
a jpeg of the cards with their turns but it would just make sense that
there be a GM mode like the Pacific War module where I could have access
to everything I need to see. What do you think?

Chris