[messages] [Module Design] Well had to finally ask...

Durai jpmachuca at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 21:24:21 MST 2010

Okay, so I'm working on a card game and I've gone through several topics
learning what I could on my own. I was able to get quite a bit done -
playing field, deck, discard pile, size of the images, zooming in and
out, placing of images onto the map (this was a pain in the @$$),
setting up 2 players, ect. However I've come across an obstacle (or
three) I just can't bypass and must now ask for help.

1.I enabled the "Draw Specific Cards" function for the deck, but am
unable to add the selected card to the player's hand. Is there something
I overlooked or does this part require some coding?

2. Despite using the card game tutorial, I couldn't find a specific
answer as to whether or not the opposing player is supposed to be able
to interact with the first players deck/cards on the field. If so, can I
prevent it?

3. If I place player 1's deck at the bottom of the screen and player 2's
at the top, do they stay that way for both players or does player 2's
view show his/her deck at the bottom?

Thanks for your time; I'll probably be posting a few more times until I
get my game done.