[messages] Edit: [Module Design] Re: Well had to finally ask...

Durai jpmachuca at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 14:03:41 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

Thanks for all the quick replies!

I'm still having a little trouble with the Restrict Access coding, as it
doesn't see to do anything; I can use Restrict Commands so player 2
can't manipulate the cards, but for some reason they can still be drawn
from the deck by player 2. Is this something that occurs in offline mode
or will this happen online as well?

Also, the card game I'm working on is similar to Magic the Gathering/
Yugioh (people build their own deck with different cards); how would
people go about playing it online? Would they be able to use custom
decks to face each other or would their decks need to be coded
beforehand and each given a copy of the game file with their decks in
it? Thanks again!