[messages] Edit: [Module Design] Choose an piece from a stack?

Grudunza grudunza at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:23:00 MST 2010

[This message has been edited.]

I'm wondering if there's a way to select a single piece from within a
stack.  For example, I have some pieces where if I right-click them
while on the board I can send them to a specific location.  Then if I
mouse-over the stack at that location, I can see all of the pieces lined
up.  That's all great.  But I'd like to be able to specifically pull one
or more of those pieces out of that stack.  As it is, the only way I can
see to get to those pieces is to drag everything out one by one until I
get to the piece(s) I want.  But there's probably some simple way to do
that, which I'm not aware of at all...  If so, please let me know.

Thanks much,