[messages] [Module Design] Re: Choose a piece from a stack?

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 21:54:51 MST 2010

[q]I'd like to be able to specifically pull one or more of those pieces
out of that stack. As it is, the only way I can see to get to those
pieces is to drag everything out one by one until I get to the piece(s)
I want.[/q]
Double click on a stack to expand it. Then you can select any individual
piece and promote it straight to the top by hitting the up arrow on your
keyboard. Likewise, the down arrow sends a piece to the bottom of the
stack. The right and left arrow keys promote and demote individual
pieces in the stack by one place.